I choose this venue because a park encourages anti social behaviour as its quite a dense and big area where youth can hide the bad things they do and also their hardly any senior figure in and around parks such as police officers.
Friday, 29 November 2013
Possible Location of my film
For the past weeks and days, I have been looking around my areas for different locations for my film such as parks and estate blocks which will be suitable to the context of my film. Here are some pictures of potential venues down below. The reason why I choose these venues was because the setting for my film perfectly fits the bill as these places are stereotypes of anti-social behaviour such as parks and estate buildings.
I choose this venue because a park encourages anti social behaviour as its quite a dense and big area where youth can hide the bad things they do and also their hardly any senior figure in and around parks such as police officers.
I choose this venue because a park encourages anti social behaviour as its quite a dense and big area where youth can hide the bad things they do and also their hardly any senior figure in and around parks such as police officers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment