Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Similar Films

 
'Kidulthood' is a film of a similar genre to the film I intend to make. I am interested in how the film displays relationships between characters and the film's Mise en Scene. Kidulthood is filmed in London in areas that appear to be deprived, quite urban and working class similar to the locations that will feature in my own production.
   
'Top Boy' is a TV series of a similar genre to my film that I plan to make. This is because the series tells a story about the lower social group and their struggles with 'Gang Life' which is parallel with my own film. Also in series 'Top Boy' follows similar story lines as my, as they continually come in contact with law and police.  
 'Snatch' will influence my film due to the sound in the film, especially the digectic sound in the film, this film is similar to my own as it has fast paced music to accommodate the fast paced editing included in the film, which is aplenty in the film trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment