Thursday, 8 May 2014
Who would be the audience for your media product?
For my target audience I choose to base in the young adults category, mainly 18-25 years. I think I made the correct decision in basing our film in the age group as feel they will connect the most with our film. Judging by responses from social media to shows such as Top Boy shows that we choose the appropiate age group to release our film on. In addition to the also relates to them in a way as most of the 18-25 year olds would experienced some sort of gang welfare when growing up.
When I was creating my film I thought about what ideas and themes I would need in my film to make sure my target audience is interested in the film. We included things such as youthful actors to relate to them and stereotypical clothes so that it can link to our target audience personalities.
I feel our film will have an age rating of 15 because in our film because we strong language and moderate violence which define the age rating according to the British Film Council. However I do feel this will impact on our audience as it will enhance it. This is because teenagers of that age also interested in films such as our as much as our intended audience, so perphaps it will a positive impact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment