Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Age Limit for my film

In this post I am going to research different age limits for films and deciding which age is suitable for our film from the description. The reason why I need to do this is because we don't want small boys and girls watching some of the violence included in our film, so it's crucial we put the right age limit on our film.

To make sure I correctly decide on what age limit our film, I'll therefore conduct my research on the British Board of Film Classification where it will tell the different aspects needed in a film for it to be class as a certain age limit.


Page-Banners-U.jpg 

Page-Banners-PG.jpg


12A-12.jpg


Page-Banners-15.jpg


Page-Banners-18.jpg


Page-Banners-R18.jpg

These are the different age limits the BBFC has given me and from the information I have received, I've decided to rate my film 15 as our hits some targets needed for a film to rated that age such as strong violence and frequent strong language included in our film.





No comments:

Post a Comment