Thursday, 12 December 2013

Self Assessment

In this post I'll be assessing my progress so far in my coursework by using the guidelines of 'WWW'(What went well) and 'EBI'(Even better if); which will include a three bullet point on each quota. After that I myself need to evaluate what level I am currently working at by using the success criteria below.

 

WWW

1. Me and my group are currently on the editing stage of our film production after collecting the opening of our film.
2. I have made great progress in media studies during the course of the year as I have made great strides as I was struggling at the start of the year.
3. In addition to I am starting to get used to the media terms and language I need to use to boost my coursework grades.

EBI
1. I still have reached the 30 blogs I need before the Christmas to ensure I am on track but I am working hard to improve that statistic.
2. Another improvement I need to make is to follow the guidance blog more thoroughly as that will help me a great deal in improving the state of my blogs.
3. An improvement I also need to make, is to be more involve in the filming process as i have been there enough to oversee the production.

Level
I think I'm currently working at a Level 1 as I have most of the success criteria's needed to reach a level 1 but haven't made enough good progress to move unto level 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment